The Residence Roseland apartments are a high standard and have a traditional Savoyard style. They are in a great location in Les Arc 1800 overlooking the valley and Mont Blanc, giving stunning panoramic views from the building. They are also close to the Mile8 water park and ski park development, making it perfect for families, and skiing to the door also.
There is an indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam at this residence, and a pool table in the lounge area giving many way to chill out in the evening after being on the slopes.
- Ski in, ski out
- 100 metres to the nearest bus stop
- 10 minute walk to the resort centre
- 400 metres to the resort centre
- 1 minute’s walk to the piste
- 100 metres to the ski lifts
- 400 metres to the ski school meeting point
Residence Roseland Apartments:
- No. of apartments: 139
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Check in time 5pm
- Check out time 10am
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.40 per person, per day (under 18s free of charge) paid locally
- Refundable deposit of €300 required on arrival (credit cards accepted)
All apartments have bath with shower head attachment or shower room, WC, kitchenette equipped with oven, microwave, hot plates, fridge, electric kettle, tea and coffee making facilities, toaster, dish washer, cleaning kit, flat screen cable / satellite TV with English speaking channels, hair dryer, towels, bed linen, bath robes, telephone, WiFi and balcony with mountain views.
One bedroom apartments can sleep 2-3 people and are 24m². The Living room has a single sofa bed or day bed and a twin bedroom.
Two bedroom apartments can sleep 3-6 people and are 35m². The living room has a day bed and pull out bed or a double sofa bed, a twin bedroom and bunk bed room.
Two bedroom apartments with a mountain view can sleep sleep 3-6 people and are 35m². There are two daybeds in the living rooms, a twin bedroom and a double bedroom.
Three bedroom apartments can sleep 4-7 people and are 50m². Living area with day bed, two twin bedrooms and one bunk room. Some apartments may be duplex.
Beds are made up on arrival (except sofa beds) and end of stay cleaning is included (except kitchen).
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Residence Roseland Facilities:
- Indoor swimming pool, sauna and hammam
- Lounge area with fireplace
- Pool table
- Free WiFi
- Ski lockers
- Laundry services (pay locally)
- Grocery delivery service available (book and pay locally)
- Free Baby kits are available (on request). Set includes cot (no mattress or linen), highchair and changing mat. Suitable for children under 2 years
- Children’s play area
- Games hire
- Self catering apartments
- Restaurant and snack bar, located in the Chantel building
- Bakery delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Grocery delivery service (book and pay locally)
Board basis options available
- Self Catering