Hotel Du Golf
The Hotel du Golf is right in the centre of the action in Arc 1800. It’s ski-in, ski-out and a 10-minute walk to the shops and bars in resort. This hotel is an impressive size and has the facilities to match. Visit the roof terrace to enjoy mountain views, or head to the bar – you’ll get all-inclusive drinks here, and you can play a game of pool and listen to some live jazz music.
Local wood and stone give the communal areas a cosy feel, and pops of colour add a modern twist. Start your day with a buffet breakfast, choose from homemade dishes to refuel at lunch, and in the evenings head to the main Le Golf restaurant for dinner. If you fancy an extra treat, you can dine in one of the two à la carte restaurants. Enjoy an Italian brasserie meal in Le Petit Zinc or visit Le Mont Blanc for a serving of the region’s famous fondue and raclette.
You can you pay extra to visit the Deep Nature Spa, with its relaxation pool, sauna and hot tub. Plus, you can book extra treatments for even more indulgence. Families are well taken care of here too – there are free kids’ and teens’ clubs during French school holidays, as well as regular entertainment like games, shows and disco nights.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Central location
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski school meeting point
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Vagere chairlift
- 6 minutes’ walk to the Villards gondola
Hotel Du Golf Rooms:
All rooms have flatscreen TV, minibar, safe and hairdryer. Extras are available at a supplement and include robes and spa access.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Twin or double bed, private bath, WC. North facing.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child aged 10 years): Twin or double bed, extra single pull out bed sleeping one child up to 12 years of age, private bath and WC. South facing.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request, for an extra charge.
- Extra charge for Deep Nature Spa with indoor relaxation pool, hot tub, sauna and steam room (over 16s only, €17 per person for 2 hours access)
- Jazz bar with regular live music
- Second bar with pool table
- Le Golf buffet restaurant
- À la carte Le Petit Zinc and Mont Blanc restaurants (reservation only)
- Le Casual Bar
- Kids’ club for 3-5 year olds
- Kids’ clubs for older children available in French School holidays only (6-17 years)
- WiFi available at an extra charge
- Ski room
- Ski concièrge
- Ski rental shop next door
- Extra charge for indoor/outdoor public parking
- 246 rooms
Group bookings of more than 20 people are available on request only, so please give us a call to book.
Hotel Du Golf for families:
The Hotel du Golf’s has a range of clubs to suit tots to teens. Club Les Renardeaux is for kids aged 3-5 years, and for older ones aged between 6 and 17 years, you’ve got the Les Pirates, Junior and Ados clubs. All clubs have English-speaking staff.
- In Club Les Renardeaux, there are themed activities all week, with arts and crafts, songs, dances and an afternoon party to cap off each day. Then at the end of the week, all the kids put on a show for the parents.
- The Les Pirates, Junior and Ados clubs have a separate area in the hotel for the older ones where they can hang out together. And throughout the week, there are games, sports challenges and discos for them to get stuck into.
- Clubs for ages 3-5 years include lunchtime supervision and afternoon snacks.
- Kids booked in ski school will be taken to and from their lessons by the hotel’s childcare staff.
Club Les Renardeaux is open all season from Sunday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm, plus one evening per week from 7-10.30pm. Les Pirates is available during French school holidays, Sunday to Friday from 8.30am-5.30pm, plus one evening per week 7-10.30pm. Junior and Ados clubs are only available during French school holidays during the afternoon and evening.
- buffet breakfast (7-9.30am)
- buffet lunch
- buffet evening meals taken in the Le Golf restaurant (7-9pm)
- free wine with evening meals
- customers can substitute one buffet evening meal for an evening meal in the à la carte Le Mont Blanc restaurant (depending on availability, must book upon arrival)
- Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included · all-inclusive drinks from the bar (includes selected beers, wine, cocktails, hot drinks and soft drinks)