The Hotel Altitude’s a quality pick in Arc 2000. You’re just a 6-minute walk from the closest lifts, and it’s 3 minutes to the resort centre, so everything you need is on hand. When you’re not out and about, step onto the south-facing sun terrace for a superb view of Mont Blanc, or get cosy beside the open fireplace in the lounge.
Exposed brick, wood panelling and warm colours give this hotel a real alpine feel, and there are modern furnishings throughout. Like the terrace, the restaurant faces Mont Blanc, so you can enjoy buffet breakfasts and dinners each day with a view of the slopes.
Adults can relax in the Ômea Spa and make the most of the indoor pool, hammam and two hot tubs. Or, book in for a Décleor treatment for something extra special. Families aren’t forgotten either, with a hotel-run kids club where kids aged 18 months to 17 years can get stuck into a ton of fun activities. And teens have access to the Squ@t during the French school holidays too – a social hub where they can hang out with friends.
- Located at the entrance to Arc 2000
- 6 minutes’ walk to the Lanchettes lift
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Reservoir blue run
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Altitude Rooms
All rooms have WiFi, digital TV and safe (extra charge).
When you arrive, you’ll need to pay a deposit of approx. €100 by credit or debit card for each room on your booking.
Twin room (approx. 15m²) – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath and WC.
Triple room (approx. 16m²) – sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath and WC.
Quad room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 4: Two sets of twin beds, private bath and WC.
Please note: There is an extra charge for early check-in (room available from 11am) and late check-out (room available until 11am).
- Indoor pool
- Ômea Spa with two hot tubs, sauna and steam room
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Bar area with pool table
- Hotel-run kids’ club (booking in advance is required)
- Free WiFi in public areas and limited access in rooms
- Large sun terrace
- Ski lockers
- 195 bedrooms
During busy times, access to hotel spa facilities is limited to time slots which you’ll need to book in advance at the reception.
Extra charge for Décleor spa treatments.
Check-in is from early evening.
These kids’ clubs, based inside the Hotel Altitude, offer a selection of childcare options to suit children of all ages. The Baby Club is suited to little ones between 18 months and 3 years, the Mini Club goes from 4-6 years, the Junior Club from 7-10 years, Club Teens from 11-13 years and the Teen Club from 14-17 years.Activities:
- Early learning indoor games, fun in the snow and nap time for the smallest children
- A range of musical and artistic activities, educational games and snowball competitions for the minis
- A programme of mountain-themed activities for the juniors
- A teen HQ for the older children with sofas, WiFi, docking stations and a range of the latest games
- Games, inter-hotel challenges, geocaching and freestyle introductions for the younger teens
- Freeriding, evening events and outings, and puzzles aimed at the older teenagers
The Baby Club offers 6 half days of care (am or pm).
The Mini and Junior clubs offer 6 days of full-day care between 9am and 5pm, and evening care between 7-9pm OR 5 days half-day care (outside of French school holidays*) from 9am-12pm and 2-5pm.
Teen clubs offer approximately 15 hours of care per week during French school holidays* only.
Please note:The Baby Club is not offered during French school holidays. Pre-booking is required.
· continental buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet-style evening meal with free wine and juice · optional upgrade to all-inclusive with buffet lunch and unlimited drinks at the bar (hot drinks, soft drinks and fruit juices, plus a selection of alcoholic drinks) · Christmas and New Year’s gala dinners included
Please note: The unlimited drinks offer covers selected beers and spirits, including rum, vodka, whisky, gin and some digestifs. The bar is open from 11.30am – 2.30pm and 4.30-10/11.30pm.
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available from the buffet each evening.