The ski-in, ski-out Hotel Aiguille Rouge has great spot – at the bottom of the mountain that it’s named after. And it isn’t just easy-peasy access to the Paradiski area that sets this stay apart. With free kids’ clubs included, it’s just the ticket for family trips too.
Decór-wise, they’ve kept things simple but snug, with lots of cheery reds from the carpets to the cushions. Upstairs, comfy bedrooms have your holiday essentials covered, as well as floor-to-ceiling windows to let the scenery do all the talking.
Big buffet breakfasts set you up for a session on the slopes. Pop back around midday to choose from homemade dishes at lunch, and in the evening, refill your glass with the unlimited wine at dinner, and enjoy the weekly raclette night for a cheesy treat.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- In the centre of Arc 2000
- 4 minutes’ walk to the lifts
- 2 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Aiguille Rouge Rooms:
All rooms have a cable TV. A safe is available at reception at an extra charge.
Comfort twin room (approx. 18m²) – sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, extra single roll-out bed when booked for three, private bath and WC.
Please note: Rooms can sleep three adults, but floor space will be limited, so we recommend these rooms for two adults and one child.
- Bar and lounge with south-facing sun terrace
- Panoramic restaurant overlooking the piste
- Extra charge for WiFi
- Hotel-run kids’ club for children aged 3-5 years
- Kids’ club for older children available during French school holidays (6-17 years)
- Board games
- Extra charge for table football and pool table
- Ski room and lockers
- 3 lifts
- 218 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · buffet lunch · evening meals with unlimited wine included · one raclette evening per week · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
Hotel Aiguille Rouge Families:
Clubs Les Renardeaux, Les Pirates, Junior and Ados clubs
The Aiguille Rouge has family hols sorted with childcare and clubs for all different ages. Club Les Renardeaux is for kids aged 3-5 years, and for older ones aged between 6 and 17 years, you’ve got the Les Pirates, Junior and Ados clubs. All clubs have English-speaking staff.
- In Club Les Renardeaux, there are themed activities all week, with arts and crafts, songs, dances and an afternoon party to cap off each day. Then at the end of the week, all the kids put on a show for the parents.
- The Les Pirates, Junior and Ados clubs have a separate area in the hotel for the older ones where they can hang out together. And throughout the week, there are games, sports challenges and discos for them to get stuck into.
- Clubs for ages 3-5 years include lunchtime supervision and afternoon snacks.
- Kids booked in ski school will be taken to and from their lessons by the hotel’s childcare staff.
Club Les Renardeaux is open all season from Sunday to Friday, 8.30am – 5.30pm, plus one evening per week from 7-10.30pm. Les Pirates is available during French school holidays, Sunday to Friday from 8.30am-5.30pm, plus one evening per week 7-10.30pm. Junior and Ados clubs are only available during French school holidays during the afternoon and evening