Chalet Solomia is part of a high-quality residence, the homely chalet apartment boasts a classic Savoyard style enriched by elegant wooden and stone features and lovely alpine details.
The traditional log fire is the centrepiece of the rustic dining/living area filled with snug sofas and completed by a large wooden dining table. The ideal space to enjoy evenings reliving the ski adventures of the day and planning the next day’s itineraries. The kitchen area is functional and fully equipped. The amazing views of Mont Blanc will make perfect pictures and long-lasting memories!
If you need to relax after an adrenaline-filled day on the slopes you can recharge using the wellness area in the residence, which includes a heated indoor pool, sauna and sensory grotto. Free, unlimited WiFi is included.
- Town centre: 450m
- Ski school: 450m
- Ski lift: 100m
- Piste: 100m
- Bus stop: 50m
Chalet Solomia Rooms:
Rm 1 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin, shower and WC. Shared Balcony.
Room 2 Double (sleeps 2). Double, bath and WC. Shared Balcony.
Rm 3 Double (sleeps 2). Double, bath and WC. Shared Balcony.
Room 4 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin (beds close together), bath and WC.
Rm 5 Twin (sleeps 2). Twin (beds close together), bath and WC.
Living/dining room with TV, fireplace and balcony.
Chalet staff live out.
Chalet Solomia Dining:
Standard Chalet Board.
- Welcome vin chaud
- Hearty continental breakfast for seven mornings
- Hot breakfast options provided by hosts on five days
- Six days of homemade afternoon tea and cake
- Six nights fully catered:
- Delicious three-course evening menu on five nights
- Two-course Alpine speciality on one night
- A selection of hand-picked silver level wines to choose from (red, white and rosé), served until coffee on 6 nights