Clip into your skis outside the Hotel Le Montana boot room and ski to the main gondola on a gentle green run in under a minute. And at the end of the day, swap slope stories beside the open fireplace in the bar and lounge, where there’s often live music too. A game of pool in the games room will tap into that competitive streak, or slow things down a notch in the wellness area with its pool, sauna and steam room.
When it comes to your room, they’ve kept things simple with natural wood and cream-coloured walls. Each one has a balcony, and you can choose to have a view of the piste or the valley.
A buffet breakfast sets you up for the day, and once you’re done on the slopes, you can help yourself to afternoon tea and cake. Dinnertime’s are another treat too, with weekly Savoyard evenings where you can try traditional favourites like tartiflette.
· ski to and from the door · ski lifts and ski school meeting point is a 1 minute walk
Hotel Le Montana Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a TV, free WiFi, hairdryer, tea and coffee-making facilities and air conditioning as well as a robe and slippers at an extra charge.
Double room with piste view – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Double room with valley view – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room with piste view – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room with piste view – sleeps 2-3: Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room with piste view – sleeps 2-3: Double bed, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Hotel Le Montana Facilities:
Lounge with fireplace
Small indoor pool
Wellness area with sauna and steam room (open in the afternoon)
Massage available at an extra charge
Ski room with ski lockers
Occasional live music
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea and snacks · 3-course waiter-served evening meal · weekly Savoyard evening · Christmas Eve and New Year gala dinner included
- skiing to and from the doorstep, ideally located in the centre of resort
- 1 minute walk to the ski school meeting point & nearest ski lifts
- high quality hotel with comfortable, spacious rooms
- small indoor pool, sauna, fitness centre, Turkish bath & massages (extra charge)
- FREE WiFi access in reception and lounge, games room with billiards