The Hotel Alparena is located on the mountain in the quiet Eucherts district of La Rosière. It’s perfect location creates amazing views across the mountains, as well as being able to ski straight from the locker room. The warm mix of traditional and modern designs creates a lovely luxury atmosphere all round the hotel.
The hotel’s spa area is fantastic, with huge windows you can really take in the views from the indoor spa, swimming right to the window, or from one of the whirpools. On sunny days you can take in the rays from a deck chair, sauna or whirlpool.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift and ski school meeting point
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop and nursery slopes
Hotel Alparena Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 58
- No. of buildings: 3
- No. of floors: 5
- Official rating: 4
The bedrooms and suites all have double or twin beds (please specify preference when booking) with a bath with showerhead, WC, balcony, TV with English channels, safe, tea and coffee making facilities, hairdryer and mini-bar.
- Superior room (A2) sleeps up to two people in this 25m² room with all the facilities stated above
- Excellence room (B2) sleeps two people and is a larger more spacious room (30m²) with a spa bath, walk in shower and a separate toilet
- Family Suite (C4) sleeps up to four guests (52m²) has a kitchen, living room with fireplace, an alcove with bunk beds, spa bath, walk in shower, separate toilet and 6 balconies.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Main spa with a heated indoor pool, children’s pool, 2 saunas, 2 steam rooms, 2 whirlpools, solarium & gym
- VIP spa for hotel guests only, with sauna, steam room, whirlpool and outdoor area with sauna and whirpool
- Massages and treatments (book and pay locally)
- Parking (15€ per day)
- Ski in / ski out
- Games room
- Ski hire shop on site
- Ski room
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · waiter-service dinner at Alpagio restaurant