The Chalet Begonia in La Rosiere (one of four family chalet apartments in the Ferme d’Elisa), is run separately with its own kitchen and own living/dining area.
Like all the Ferme d’Elisa chalet, the chalet Begonia has been hugely popular with returning Esprit Ski families year after year!
The shared Children’s Snug on the upper floor is accessed from the central stairway and is unsupervised so please keep an eye on your children and remember to bring their favourite DVDs!
Snow Club and Nursery children and their accompanying staff will use the dining area and communal wc in these chalets over lunch time.
Shared ski and boot room
Living/dining area, separate wc, kitchen
Suite 1 (Sleeps 4) – Double and twin bunks in two interconnecting sleeping areas (shower/wc)
Suite 2 (Sleeps 4) – Twin bunks (shower/wc) interconnecting to double room
Room 3 (Sleeps 2) – Twin (shower/hand basin) with adjacent private wc off hallway
Room 4 (Sleeps 4) – Quadruple room with double and twin beds in two sleeping areas separated by furniture and curtains (bath/shower/wc) balcony
- Nearest lift 150m
- Ski back to chalet Begonia
- Family suites and rooms all with TVs with UK channels
- Free Wifi
- Shared Children’s Snug with TV/DVD/Wii
- Chalets share a ski and boot room with heated racks
- Substantial breakfast, afternoon tea, children’s high tea and 4-course dinner with complimentary wine and coffee