Newly built for the 2020/21 winter season in classic materials of stone, wood and copper, the Alpen Lodge Hotel and Spa offers spacious rooms and suites with a modern and sophisticated decor.
The huge spa including an infinity pool with magnificent mountain views is a haven for relaxation and tranquillity after a day on the slopes. Pamper yourself with the steam room, sauna, whirl pools, Himalayan salt wall and sensory showers and massage and beauty treatments are also available.
Being just 450m from the Eucherts Express chairlift, this exceptional location allows you direct access to the Franco/Italian Espace San Bernado ski slopes.
Located in the same building as the Alpen Lodge Apartments.
The hotel is just 450 metres to the Eucherts Express chairlift just opposite. The ski school meeting place and our partner ski hire shop are here as well.
Alpen Lodge Hotel and Spa Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 27
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Official rating: 5
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax €2.30 per person per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
The bedrooms and suites in the Alpen Lodge Hotel & Spa have been designed to provide you with absolute comfort.
All bedrooms have safe, flat screen TV with international channels and tea/coffee making facilities.
- Deluxe bedrooms (27m²) sleep 2 with two single beds or a king sized double, bathroom with separate WC plus a 7m² balcony
- Junior Suites (40m²) sleep 2-4 with a bedroom with twin or a king sized double bed, a double sofa bed in the lounge, bath or shower room and separate WC and balcony
- Family Suites (55m²) sleep 4 with a double bedroom, a twin bedroom, a large lounge with balcony, bath and shower room and 2 WCs
Adapted rooms are available, please call us to discuss this.
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Alpen Lodge Hotel and Spa Facilities:
There’s a magnificent 1000m² Spa which is open all day from 10am to 8pm for guests. There’s a relaxation area with an indoor infinity pool heated to 28 degrees and a separate children’s pool. The adult Montagnes du Monde Spa (16yrs and over) has a sauna, steam room, whirl pools, Himalayan salt wall relaxation room and sensory showers (including tropical rain, Mediterranean rain and Niagara rain). You can also plunge into the Nordic bath (5 degrees) after a session in the steam room or sauna.
Beauty treatments and massages are available, book and pay locally for these.
Additional facilities at the hotel include
- Attractive reception and bar/lounge with log fire
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Children’s play area (not supervised) which is 100m2 and a lovely area for families to spend quality time together with table football, a pool table, darts, a ball pool and numerous board games
- Luggage storage for early arrivals and late departures and assistance with luggage
- On site restaurant
- Indoor covered car parking space (one included per apartment)
- Buffet continental breakfast with hot and cold options (7.30-9.30am)
- 3 course evening meals from 6.30pm
- Vegetarian options can be provided but not all special dietary requirements (vegan, gluten free, dairy free)
- No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Half Board