Residence W2050 (formerly Residence Cassiopee) has been fully renovated for the 2022/23 winter season. They have been done to a high standard with great facilities in each apartment.
- Ski to within 50 metres of the doorstep
- 20 metres to our partner ski hire shop
- 50 metres to the nearest lift, the Roche de Mio gondola or just ski down to Bellecote
- 50 metres to the ski school meeting place
Residence W2050 Apartments:
- No. of apartments: 36
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 7
- Check in: 5pm
- Check out: 10am
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Resort tax: 2.48€ per person, per day. Under 18’s are free of charge
- Refundable deposit: 1000€ (cash or credit card)
Two bedroom apartments can sleep 4-6 people and are 66m². There are two bedroom with either a double or twin beds, two bathrooms and a separate WC. An open plan living room and kitchen, with a pull out sofa bed.
Two bedroom apartments with Nordic Bath can sleep 4-6 people and are 66m². There are two bedrooms with either a double or twin beds, two bathrooms and a separate WC. An open plan living room and kitchen, with a pull out sofa bed. This apartment type has an outdoor Nordic bath.
Three bedrooms apartments can sleep 6-8 people and are 71-88m². Two bedrooms with either a double or twin beds and one bedroom with bunk beds. There are two bathrooms and a separate WC. An open plan living room and kitchen, with a pull out sofa bed. Some of these apartments may be duplex.
- Heated towel rails
- Fully equipped kitchen with induction hob, microwave combination oven, dishwasher, fridge freezer, coffee machine, kettle and toaster
- Beds made on arrival
- Bed linen
- Towels and mid week change
- End of stay cleaning
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Sauna in every apartment
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski lockers with boot dryers
- Washing facilities (pay locally)
- Cot is available for free and to be requested at time of booking
These apartments are on a self catering basis.
There is a choice of restaurants nearby and there’s a supermarket in Belle Plagne as well as L’Outa, a fromagerie or local cheese shop located in the Commercial Centre.
You can also also take the gondola down to Bellecote and the bus to other villages in La Plagne for a huge range of restaurants and bars and the gondola and buses run all evening.
All of the apartments have microwave ovens, so make use of a meal delivery service. We’ve partnered up with Huski who provide premium oven ready meals across the French Alps. Huski will deliver your meals directly to your accommodation in time for your arrival, all you’ll have to do is cook.