Residence Le Chalet du Vallon is located at the piste side, offering ski in, ski out access. These apartments are in a traditional Savoyard style with beautiful stone and wood throughout, and with a fireplace in the living area it provides a really authentic trip to Belle Plagne.
These apartments are large and can fit from six to eight people which is perfect for a family ski holiday or groups. There’s a relaxation area which you can book locally which includes a whirlpool, hammam and sauna.
- Ski in, ski out
- 100 metres to the shops
- 300 metres to the resort centre
- 300 metres to the ski school meeting place
Residence Le Chalet du Vallon Apartments:
- No. of apartments: 11
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
- Refundable deposit €500 (credit cards accepted)
- Resort tax €0.99 per person, per day (under 18s Free of charge) paid locally
Two Bedroom Apartments are 72m² and sleep up to 6 people. There is a double bedroom, twin bedroom and an alcove with bunk beds. Both bedrooms have an en-suite, then a main bathroom with a bath and a separate WC.
Four Bedroom Apartments are 105m² and sleep 6-10 people. This apartment is over three floors and has one double bedroom, three twin bedrooms and a cabin area with bunk beds. There’s two shower rooms with a separate WC, an en-suite with bath to the double bedroom and a main bathroom with shower.
- Open plan living and dining area with a balcony
- Kitchen with an oven, microwave, fridge, ceramic plates, dishwasher, coffee maker, kettle and toaster
- Beds are made on arrival
- Towels are changed mid-stay
- Kitchen kit with tea towel
- End of stay cleaning (expect kitchen)
- First bag of wood for fireplace is free
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
- Relaxation centre with sauna, hammam and whirlpool (open 4 – 7pm, pay locally)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ski lockers
- Bread and pastry delivery service (book and pay locally)
- Covered car park (pay locally)