The popular Nereides Apartments offer an ideal position in Belle Plagne with direct access to the slopes and a central location in the resort. All the apartments have been completely renovated and now offer comfortable accommodation decorated in warm colours and a high standard of furnishings. All apartments face either south west or south east.
For a hassle-free holiday, opt for our half-board upgrade, which includes breakfast and a specially designed 3-course set menu in the evenings at Restaurant Le K2, nearby,
· skiing to and from the doorstep · 2 minutes’ walk to ski school meeting point · central location
Nereides Apartments Rooms:
All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with four hot plates, fridge, combi microwave oven/grill, dishwasher, coffee machine and WiFi (extra charge). Bed linen, towels, end-of-stay clean (excluding kitchen) and local taxes included.
1 bedroom (35m²) – sleeps 2-5 (max 4 adults and 1 child up to 11 years). Bedroom with twin beds and extra single pull-out bed (suitable for a child), living area with double sofa bed, private bathroom, WC and balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom (43-50m²) – sleeps 2-7 (max 6 adults and 1 child up to 11 years). One bedroom with small double bed, one bedroom with twin beds, living area with two single sofa beds and one pull out bed (suitable for a child), private bathroom, WC, shower room and balcony or terrace.
Nereides Apartments Facilities:
- Ski lockers in each building
- 50 apartments
- Kids’ area
- self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities
- optional upgrade to half board includes hot and cold buffet breakfast, 3-course evening meals from a specially designed set menu with vegetarian options
- all meals taken at the Restaurant Le K2, a 5-minute walk from the apartments, depending on apartment location