When it comes to family trips, the MMV Hotel Plagne 2000 has all the bases covered. As well as being home to the Crystal Childcare, the ski school meeting point is right outside the hotel, and little ones even have their own separate boot room to make mornings super simple. In the afternoon, the stage by the bar is the place to be for kid-friendly fun – think discos and circus shows. And for older ones and teens, there’s a hangout area with consoles and board games.
The hotel has a sleek alpine look throughout, with mountain murals, light wood and neutral colours – plus pops of bright red to match La Plagne’s resort colours. Pick a room that suits you, from twins for two up to interconnecting family rooms for six people.
The hot and cold buffet breakfast will set you up for the day, and if you come back in the afternoon, you can tuck into snacks like waffles and crêpes. Leave space for dinner though – there’s all the usual favourites on the buffet, plus Savoyard specialities and free wine for a true taste of France. You can also choose to upgrade to full board or all-inclusive if you like.
- Ski-in, ski-out on a blue run
- Opposite the ski school meeting point
MMV Hotel Plagne 2000 Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2 (12.5m²). Twin beds, private shower and WC.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3. Twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three people, private shower and WC.
Quad room – sleeps 4. Interconnecting twin rooms, each with twin beds, private shower and WC.
Family room – sleeps 4-6 (max 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children up to 11 years). Interconnecting triple rooms, each with twin beds and an extra single bed when booked for five or six people, private shower and WC.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3. Twin beds, single bed, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Adaptive triple room – sleeps 2-3. Twin beds, single bed and adapted bathroom with shower and WC.
Twin beds can be joined together to create a double bed on request.
- Lobby lounge with fireplace
- Slopeside sun terrace
- Daily evening entertainment programme (mix of French and English language)
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room (2 hour sessions bookable at reception)
- Extra charge for massages and beauty treatments
- Crystal Childcare – Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months – 4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (4-8 years)*
- Games room
- Free WiFi throughout
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Lift to all floors*Some clubs may close earlier in the season so check with us for details.
MMV Hotel Plagne 2000 Meals:
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- afternoon snack (4-5.30pm)
- buffet evening meals
- free wine included with evening meals
- kid’s menu available at every meal
- sweet and savoury baby food available upon request
- vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options
- optional upgrade to full board with buffet lunch
- optional upgrade to all-inclusive with buffet lunch and a selection of alcoholic, soft and hot drinks at the bar
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included