The Hotel Terra Nova is superbly located in Plagne Centre. Right at the foot of 225km of piste, you can jump straight on the chairlift in the morning and ski back to the door at the end of the day. The rooms are rustic and cosy, with quad and interconnecting rooms available – ideal for families. All of the rooms face either the slope or the valley, so you’ll wake up to marvellous views each day.
All your meals are served in the hotel’s restaurant, which has fantastic panoramic views of the slopes. Take your pick from international and local dishes, and toast the ski day with unlimited free wine.
You’ll also have free access to the hotel-run kids’ club, supervised by qualified, English-speaking staff. There are lots of games, crafts and storytelling to keep them smiling all day long. And while they’re having fun, you can squeeze in a few extra runs on the mountain – winning.
· ski to and from door · close to the bars and shops of Plagne Centre · short chairlift ride to ski school meeting point
Hotel Terra Nova Rooms
All rooms have a telephone, hairdryer and satellite TV (limited English-speaking channels).
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double room – sleeps 1-2: Double bed, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Double room – sleeps 1-4: Double bed, two single folding beds, private bath (with shower attachment) and WC.
Crystal Adaptive: Wheelchair-accessible twin and double rooms are available on request.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Restaurant with panoramic piste views
- Cosy bar and lounge
- Fitness room and sauna (over 15s only)
- Free WiFi
- Live music in the evenings
- Ski room with lockers
- Games room
- Hotel-run kids’ club (available all season for children aged 3-10 years)
- Extra charge for baby kit with cot, baby bath, bottle warmer and baby bouncer
- 119 bedrooms
The dress code for evening meals is smart/casual.
Check-in is at 5pm.
Group bookings of more than 20 people are available on request only, so please give us a call to book.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 3- 5 course buffet evening meals with a choice of 3 main courses (including vegetarian option) and soup, salad, cheese and dessert buffets · unlimited free red or white wine included with evening meals · one Savoyard evening per week