Hotel Le Terra Nova is a well placed hotel in Plagne Centre and is a popular choice due to its fantastic location on the ski slopes. If you are a keen skier then you’ll be spoiled for choice staying here, with opportunities to discover the massive Paradiski ski area. We are sure this hotel will meet all your needs – pop your skis on at the door for easy access to slopes, enjoy the entertainment and take in the views from the lounge area and come back to refuel at the panoramic restaurant with an extensive buffet breakfast and dinner. The position of Hotel le Terra Nova means that the bedrooms all have great views of the valley or the piste to make you appreciate that you really are in the mountains.
Entertainment and après ski
We’d recommend visiting the hotel piano bar and lounge to recharge after you’ve exhausted the slopes. Or continue the fun and spend time together as a family in the games room. Make the most of your quiet space and have some down time in the cosy bedrooms with access to flat screen TVs with a selection of English speaking channels. And if you’d like to explore then the hotel is a 20 minute walk from the city centre which includes an inviting range of bars and clubs to choose from.
- Fantastic location in Plagne Centre with a red and a blue piste going to the hotel and a chairlift departing right next door.
- Our partner ski hire shop is onsite and the ski school meeting place is just 100m from the hotel.
- There is a good selection of bars and shops close by.
- There is also a free bus or navette service from Plagne Centre to Belle Plagne, Bellecote and Plagne 1800 every day from approx. 8.30am to 11.45pm.
Hotel le Terra Nova Rooms:
- No. of hotel rooms: 119
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
Resort Tax or Taxe de Séjour €1.65 per night (children under 18 years are free)
Twin bedrooms are 20-25m². Classic category sleeping 2 with twin beds.
Triple bedrooms are 20-25m². Classic category sleeping 3 with three single beds or one double and one single bed.
Twin or double bedrooms with two rooms are 35-40m². Classic category sleeping 4 split between two connecting room. Two twin beds and a double bed or four single beds.
Some triple and twin rooms have connecting doors. Let us know if you would like this and we will send the request to the hotel.
All bedrooms have bathrooms with a bath and shower attachment as well as a WC. In some rooms the WC is separate. Daily housekeeping and cleaning.
- Room safe
- All bedrooms have space for a cot
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: Yes
Hotel le Terra Nova Facilities:
- Panoramic restaurant with terrace and views of the piste
- Live band and piano bar entertainment in the evenings
- Sauna and fitness room (for 15 year olds and above)
- Ski and boot room with individual ski lockers and boot warmers
- Laundry service (local charge)
- A children’s daycare service for 3-10 year olds is included and available in the afternoons (13:30-17:00pm)
- Baby Kits for infants, up to to 2 years, include a cot and microwaves are available in the restaurant to heat baby food as well as a baby menu of pureed meat, fish and vegetables and yoghurts
- Baby baths and high chairs are also available but must be requested at time of booking
Hotel le Terra Nova Dining:
Buffet breakfast is served from 7.30 – 9.30am. There is a selection of hot drinks, fruit juices, pastries, local breads, selection of jams and spreads, hot options including eggs, bacon and sausages, cheeses, fresh fruit, cereal and yoghurts.
Buffet dinner is served from 7 – 9pm, with different themes and some items cooked to order.
There’s a salad bar and items like charcuterie, melon, beef carpaccio and gazpacho. Main course includes grilled meats, burgers, pizza and all the vegetables. There is a choice of cheeses and desserts like cheesecake, brownies, mousse and fresh fruit salad. Red wines are included with dinner.
One raclette meal is included per week, just reserve at reception if you would like this.
Gala Dinners are included, and there are also special celebrations for Carnival or Mardi Gras, Valentine’s Day and Candlemass.
Christmas Eve Gala Dinner is a magical family evening with Christmas music, enhanced buffet and dancing. Late afternoon there is a visit from Father Christmas.
New Years Eve Gala Dinner is a special buffet menu, dancing and entertainment.
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Vegetarian dishes are available on the buffets, and on the gala dinners.