Style meets convenience at the Hotel des Deux Domaines – a modern pick where you can step out the door, click into your skis and set straight off to explore the world-class Paradiski area. Or if you’re not that confident just yet, the lifts are only a quick walk away.
The hotel’s got a simple, contemporary look throughout, and there are big windows everywhere so you can really make the most of the beautiful mountain views, whether you’re lying in bed or tucking into buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners in the restaurant.
When you’re not on the hill, you can splash about in the large indoor pool – which also has unmissable views over the valley – or take some time to yourself in the adults-only wellness area, complete with sauna, steam room and hot tubs. And for little ones, there’s daily fun and games with the hotel-run kids’ clubs.
- Ski-in, ski-out (via a short 80m track that leads from the hotel ski room to the blue Arpette piste) or 1 minute’s walk to the slopes
- 4 minutes’ walk to the centre of Belle Plagne
- 4 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point and nursery slopes
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Roch de Mio and Belle Plagne gondolas
- 4 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
Hotel Des Deux Domaines Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV with DVD player, hairdryer, safe, minibar and free WiFi.
Twin room – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds or double bed, private shower or bath, and WC.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3: Twin beds or double bed, extra single bed, private shower or bath, and WC.
Family room – sleeps 2-4: Twin beds or double bed, two extra beds, private shower or bath, and WC.
2 bedroom family room – -sleeps 2-5: Twin bedroom, triple bedroom, two separate bathrooms with a private bath and shower, and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Please note: Kettles are available to hire for €50 per room. Robes and towels are available to hire for an extra charge (€30 for 2 robes and €10 for 2 towels).
- Lounge bar
- Indoor pool with water jets (10am – 8pm. Flip flops or similar footwear must be worn)
- Wellness area with saunas, steam rooms and hot tubs (10am – 8pm. Saunas and steam rooms need to be pre-booked at reception)
- Extra charge for massages and other treatments
- Baby Club for ages 18 months – 3 years, Mini Club for ages 4-6 and Junior Club for ages 7-10
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot rack
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
Check-in is from 5pm.
Check-out is before 9am.
Kettles are available to hire for €50 per room.
Pairs of robes and towels are available to hire for an extra charge (€30 for robes and €10 for towels).
Hotel Des Deux Domaines Meals:
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- late breakfast until 11am served in the bar
- option to make your own sandwich at breakfast for a picnic lunch
- daily afternoon pastries
- buffet evening meal
- wine, fruit juice and water included with evening meals
- weekly themed meals
- Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
- baby meals available
- optional upgrade to full board with buffet lunch
- vegan and gluten free options
- optional lunch at other MMV hotels for full board guestsPlease note: Gluten-free bread is available at all mealtimes.