The RockyPop Flaine Hotel is a colourful and quirky pick. You’re just 1 minute’s walk from the town centre and 4 minutes away from the ski school, so you’re right in the heart of the action here. Buffet food trucks in the main restaurant make mealtimes fun for everyone, and there’s plenty to do after dinner too.
All of the rooms at the RockyPop have bright colours, posters and patterned wallpaper, and the overall look is really unique. The funky decor doesn’t stop there, at the main restaurant, pick up your meal from the food trucks before choosing where to sit. There’s tons on offer and you can choose from pizza, pasta, fish, vegetarian dishes and more. There’s a central dining space that’s perfect for larger groups, or you can choose to sit in the Mediterranean or French brasserie themed areas.
The Nuxe Spa has a sauna and steam room where you can chill out post ski, and you can also book a massage or treatment for a little extra relaxation. If you’re looking for something a little more energetic you can hit the indoor pool for some lengths. And there’s also a kids pool and games room where you can play arcade games, table tennis and table football – a perfect end to the day.
- 1 minute’s walk to the town centre
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 4 minutes’ walk to ski school
- 4 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
RockyPop Flaine Hotel Rooms:
All rooms are non smoking and have a satellite TV and free WiFi.
Double room (approx. 18m²) – sleeps 1-2: Double bed or twin beds, private bath and WC.
Double room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Double or twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private bath and WC.
Family room (approx. 32m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Double or twin beds, bunkbeds, private bath and WC.
Cots are available to hire, free of charge, on request.
- Indoor pool
- Kids’ pool
- Nuxe Spa with sauna and steam room (10am – 8pm)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Three restaurants
- Free WiFi
- Games room
- Crystal Childcare available to book at the nearby Hotel Le Flaine – Pepi Penguin Nursey (6 months-4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (3-8 years)**Some clubs may close earlier in the season so check with us for details.
· buffet breakfast · buffet style self-service evening meal in the main restaurant