Looking to stay somewhere unique? Well, the Hotel Le Flaine is a listed building that’s famous for its Brutalist design, which uses concrete and sharp lines to mimic the surrounding mountains. It even juts out over the edge of the peak, so you know the views are going to be great too.
Historic as the outside is, the inside has an on-trend looks from top to bottom. The spacious rooms have a cool white-and-grey theme, bunk beds in their own little nooks, and big windows so you can take in the scenery. And the rest of the hotel’s just as stylish – from the spa with its hot tubs and sauna, to the bar where you can wrap up the day with a drink by the fire.
Going away as a family? Book the little ones into the Crystal Childcare clubs, based here in the hotel, so they can have fun with activities and games while you pack in some extra piste time.
- In the centre of Flaine
- 10 minutes’ walk to the Aup de Veran lift
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Grandes Platieres lift
- 5 minutes’ walk to the slopes and ski school meeting point
for 2 people sharing a twin room with private bath, WC and balcony. Triple and quad rooms are also available. All rooms have flatscreen TVs
Hotel Le Flaine Facilities
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Spa with two hot tubs, sauna and steam room (access must be booked in advance and is limited to three entries per week – twice before 4pm and once after 4pm)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Crystal Childcare available to book – Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months – 4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (4-8 years)*
- Ski shop
- Ski room with heated boot racks
- Free WiFi
*Some clubs may close earlier in the season so check with us for details.
· buffet breakfast · 3-course buffet evening meal with free wine and fruit juice · vegetarian and gluten-free options available · weekly dessert buffet · weekly Savoyard dinner with fondue or raclette · Christmas and New Year gala dinners included · optional upgrade to full board with buffet lunch · optional upgrade to all-inclusive with buffet lunch and unlimited drinks at the bar (includes hot drinks, soft drinks, fruit juices and selected alcoholic drinks)