The superb L’Amara Apartments Residence are tastefully furnished apartments offering the latest high-quality accommodation in Avoriaz. Enjoying a great location, these apartments offer you direct access to the incredible spa area within the complex which includes an indoor pool with integrated whirlpool, sauna, hammam and fitness room. Spa treatments and an outdoor whirlpool bath are available for an extra charge.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- 5 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 10 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- 10 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 20 minutes’ walk to the ski kindergarten
L’Amara Apartments Rooms:
All apartments have a kitchenette with hobs, combi microwave oven/grill, fridge, coffee maker and dishwasher, as well as a TV with international channels and free WiFi. Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) and local taxes are included.
1 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-4: Double bed or twin beds, living area with extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath or shower and WC.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-6: Double bedroom, twin bedroom, living area with extra double sofa bed when booked for five or six, private bath or shower and WC.
2 bedroom apartment with mountain view – sleeps 1-6: Twin bedroom, double bedroom, extra single day bed when booked for six, private bath or shower and WC.
3 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-8: Double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, living area with extra double sofa bed when booked for seven or eight, two bathrooms with private bath or shower and WC. Most of these apartments are split-level.
Cots are available, free of charge, on request. Reservation required.
- Wellness area with heated indoor pool, kids’ pool, hot tub, sauna, steam room and fitness room
- Extra charge for Deep Nature Spa by Algotherms
- Extra charge for drop-in childcare
- Ski lockers
- Free WiFi
- 204 apartments
· self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities · optional upgrade to bed & breakfast with hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with hot and cold buffet breakfast, and 3-course set-menu evening meal with vegetarian option · meals are taken at the Grand Café, 2 minutes’ walk away