The Hotel Les Lans is a friendly, family-run hotel with an excellent reputation for its cuisine. It is located in the small hamlet of Les Prodains, between Morzine and Avoriaz, 5 minutes from the foot of the Prodains cable car. The cable car gives direct access to the Avoriaz ski area, where ski lessons are taken, and runs until around 9pm each evening. The centre of Morzine is approximately 15 minutes ride on the ski bus which runs every 15 mins from 8am to 6pm, or a short taxi ride (18€). The hotel offers a high standard of comfort with charming, pine clad rooms.
- In Les Prodains
- 5 minutes’ walk to the cable car up to Avoriaz
- 15 minutes’ bus ride to Morzine
- 25 minutes’ walk or 15 minutes’ bus ride to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Les Lans Rooms
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
(2) Twin room. Twin beds, private shower and WC.
(2) Twin room. Twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
(2-4) Twin room (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children aged 11 and under). Twin beds, bunk beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Single room – sleeps 1: Double bed, private shower and WC.
- Lounge and bar
- 30 rooms
This hotel does not allow children under 2 years old.
You can book a maximum of five rooms per booking. Group bookings are available on request only, so please give us a call to book.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course set-menu evening meal · weekly fondue evening · vegetarian options available · welcome drink on arrival
Please note: This hotel cannot cater for special dietary requirements other than for vegetarians.
Hotel Les Lans is located in Les Prodains, not Avoriaz. The cable car between Les Prodains and Avoriaz runs from 7am – 9pm on Sun-Thu, and 7am – 12am on Fri and Sat.
The Hotel Les Lans is not able to cater for dietary requirements.