- Fantastic location, right on the slopes
- Skiing directly to and from the doorstep
- Village centre approx. 2 minutes’ walk (200m
- Modern Savoyard chalet in traditional style
- Stylish and spacious living area with log fire and TV/DVD/Free Wifi
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
Chalet Marie would be a top chalet in virtually any resort, but situated here, right on the piste near the centre of Avoriaz, it is simply a stunner!
The chalet Marie is modern and spacious inside, and charmingly decorated with Alpine antiques and inviting Savoyarde colour and panache. The wood-panelled bedrooms are all comfortable, and each has its own private facilities.
The delightful heart of the chalet is its large open-plan living and dining area, with high, beamed ceilings, a feature fireplace, floor-to-ceiling picture windows,and a balcony with great views across the resort and valley below to distant peaks.
Ski Total Platinum properties are chosen for location, the standard of accommodation, the bathrooms and the facilities the property offers. As well as this, each property will include comfy bathrobes and towelling slippers, luxury toiletries, free Wi-Fi. The staff in their Platinum properties have been specifically selected for their attention to detail and highest level of guest service in order to give Platinum guests the best possible Ski Total experience.
Lower Ground Floor
Heated boot-room. Small sauna
Room 1 – Twin/triple (double and single bed) with shower/wc
Room 2 – Twin with shower/wc
Chalet entrance with ski locker outside
Room 3 – Double with shower/wc
Room 4 – Twin/triple (double and single bed) with bath/wc
Room 5 – Twin with bath/wc
Room 6 – Twin with shower/wc
Open-plan living/dining area and kitchen, with fireplace and balcony
Room 7 – Double with en suite shower/wc