If you’re keen on good value and quick access to the slopes, the Hotel Le Chaix is for you. It’s a great base within a few minutes’ walk of the lifts, ski school and town centre, and the Crystal Childcare is based at the Hotel Les Bergers, around a 15-minutes stroll away.
The rooms are simple and bright, with big windows to make the most of all that snowy scenery. And they’ve all got a balcony so you can step out and breathe in that fresh mountain air to wake yourself up each morning.
On the top floor, there’s a restaurant where you can look out over views of the resort as you fill up on buffet breakfasts and 3-course evening meals. Come après time, wander along to the bar and unwind with a cocktail while you chat with friends, or simply sit back to warm your feet by the fire in the lounge.
- 2 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 5 minutes’ walk to the Signal chairlift, Bergers lift and gondola
- 2 minutes’ walk to the nursery slopes
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- Ski bus stop outside
Hotel Le Chaix Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a flatscreen TV and free WiFi. Hairdryers are available from reception.
Twin rooms – sleeps 1-2: Twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
- Bar and lounge with open fireplace
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
- Ski room with lockers
- Free WiFi
- 33 rooms
- Lift to all floors
- Crystal Childcare available to book at the Hotel Les Bergers, 15 minute’s walk away – Pepi Penguin Nursery (6 months – 4 years) and Beanie Bear Club (3-8 years)**Some clubs may close earlier in the season so check with us for details.
· continental buffet breakfast · 3-course set-menu evening meal