- Ski to and from the door
- Scandinavian style chalet with modern interior
- Outdoor hot-tub
- Two infra red saunas
- Central resort location, with a good selection of bars and shops nearby
- Lounge with fireplace and TV/DVD
- Free Wifi
- All bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, balcony and TV/DVD
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinners including apéritif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates
This chalet has one of the best locations in Alpe d’Huez just to the side of the piste close to the ‘Telecentre’ lift. The Tourist Office as well as a good selection of bars and shops is nearby.
The style is that of a traditional Scandinavian chalet yet with a beautiful contemporary feel. There has been much thought in to the planning of the building with little ‘extras’ like modern wooden bath tubs, double basins and heated towel rails in the en suite bathrooms.
There are also two infra-red saunas on the lower ground floor and a hot-tub outside on the terrace where you can relax and watch the sun go down at the end of a fantastic ski day.
Entrance to chalet, Lounge with fireplace and TV, Dining-room and kitchen, hot-tub on the terrace
Room 1 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 2 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 3 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 4 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 5 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 6 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 7 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony
Room 8 – Twin with bath/wc and balcony