Formerly known as the Alpine Resort, VAYA Zell am See is in the perfect position for those who like to be first on the slopes. It’s directly opposite both the Schmitten and Sonnenalm cable cars, and is also next to the ski school meeting point and the children’s ski school area. With direct slope access from the ski room, this is a great choice for active families and energetic skiers.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Opposite the gondolas
- Ski bus stop almost outside
- 20 minutes’ walk down to the resort centre
- 30 minutes’ walk back up from the resort centre and lake
VAYA Zell am See Rooms:
All rooms have a flatscreen cable TV, hairdryer, telephone, coffee machine, minibar, safe and bathrobes (on request).
Superior twin room (approx. 25mª) – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Deluxe twin room (approx. 30mª) – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Lounge bar with open fireplace
- Sun terrace with great views
- Umbrella bar with daily après ski
- Indoor pool, sauna, steam room and hot tub
- Extra charge for massages
- In-house ski depot with heated locker per room and direct slope access
- Lift to all floors
- 66 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course salad buffet · weekly farmers’ buffet · weekly Mediterranean buffet · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.