At the AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Central, expect a stylish and modern design, spacious open-plan living-kitchen-dining areas and comfortable bedrooms. And you can even let someone else do the cooking by upgrading to bed and breakfast or half board.
As the name might suggest, the Central is slap bang in the middle of Zell am See. You can be at the City Xpress gondola – or on a ski bus to the nearby glacier – in just a few minutes.
The Central also has a sauna to relax your muscles and a ski storage area for safely stashing your gear.
- In the resort centre
- 5 minutes’ walk to the City Xpress gondola
- 4 minutes’ walk to the Ebenberg lift
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski bus stop
- 3 minutes’ walk to the lakeside
AlpenParks Hotel & Apartment Central Rooms
All apartments have a kitchen with hot plates, oven, fridge, microwave and dishwasher, as well as a stereo and TV. Bed linen, towels, cleaning kit, end-of-stay cleaning (excluding kitchen) and local taxes are included.
1 bedroom apartment (approx. 35-40m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin bedroom, private bath or shower, WC and balcony or terrace.
2 bedroom apartment (approx. 60-70m²) – sleeps 2-4: Two Austrian twin bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed, two bathrooms with bath or shower and WC, and balcony or terrace.
Superior 2 bedroom apartment (approx. 65-70m²) – sleeps 2-4: Two Austrian twin bedrooms, living room with double sofa bed, two bathrooms with bath or shower and WC, and balcony or terrace.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Ski storage room
· self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities · bread delivery service available · optional upgrade to bed and breakfast with hot and cold buffet breakfast · optional upgrade to half board with hot and cold buffet breakfast and 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.