The beautiful family run Hotel Arlberg is ideally located close to the centre of St Anton and the nearby Nasserein gondola. High standards of service, an excellent reputation for fine cuisine and an extensive wine list make this hotel an extremely popular choice for the discerning guest. The Hotel Arlberg features superb leisure facilities including an indoor swimming pool and a relaxing wellness area – perfect for revitalisation after a long day on the mountains.
• 3 minutes walk to village centre • 3 minutes walk to Nasserein gondola • 2 minutes walk to lifts, nursery slopes, ski school meeting place, ski kindergarten and day kindergarten
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC. Triple rooms are also available. Single rooms with private shower are also available at a supplement as are larger superior rooms sleeping up to 4 consisting of one room with Austrian twin and double sofa bed (maximum 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children). All bedrooms have hairdryer, safe and cable TV.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· free WiFi · 75 bedrooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine & unwind
· comfortable lounge and bar
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor swimming pool, sauna, steam room and whirlpool with use of bathrobes · extra charge for solarium and massage
• hot and cold buffet breakfast • 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and dessert • daily salad buffet • weekly gala dinner • Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included • early meals for children available
The hotel is non-smoking throughout.