The Riders In has a relaxed, welcoming philosophy which you can feel as soon as you walk through the doors. The hotel owners believe in enjoying life to the fullest which is what Sölden is all about. The hotel mixes traditional Tyrolean design with stylish interior design.
You are just 100 metres from the centre of Sölden and the hotel has its own popular Pfiff bar where you can continue on the après after a day on the slopes.
The hotel restaurant dinner is a buffet with a wide variety of options. Staff are always on hand to advise on a great wine pairing. The Riders In is available on Half-Board or Bed & Breakfast.
The wellness area has a sleek modern design and includes a heated indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room, Finnish sauna, Kneipp foot spa pool, ice grotto, and fitness room. If you need even more relaxation, guests receive a 10% discount to the Aqua Dome, with 50,000 m² of swimming, saunas, and wellness facilities.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30mins by coach from Innsbruck airport.
- 100 metres to the centre of Sölden
- Ski bus stop one minute walk away
- Twelve minute walk to the Giggijoch gondola
Riders In Rooms:
- No. of rooms: 85
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 3
- Official rating: 3
Local Fees and Taxes
Resort fees of €3.50 per person per night to be paid directly to the hotel.
Classic Double rooms have a bath or shower, WC, and can sleep up to three using a single sofa bed.
Deluxe Double rooms are decorated with a more contemporary feel. They have a shower and can sleep three.
Deluxe Family rooms have a bath or shower and balcony. They can sleep four using a double sofa bed.
Family Superior rooms are decorated with a contemporary feel. They can sleep four using a double sofa bed.
Classic Einzel single rooms have a bath or shower.
Deluxe Einzel single rooms are slightly large, have a shower and are decorated with a contemporary feel.
All guests receive bathrobes and slippers in their room.
- Room safe
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
- Wellness area with heated indoor pool, whirlpool, steam room, Finnish sauna, Kneipp foot spa pool, ice grotto, and fitness room
- Heated boot room
- Bar and lounge
- Babysitting is available on request
- Early meals available
- Cots & linen
- Hot and cold breakfast buffet with egg dishes, fresh milk and yoghurt, fruit, cereals, bread, and an organic corner
- Buffet dinner with daily salad and cheeses
- Themed evenings and weekly gala menu
- Water and snacks provided in the wellness area
- No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
Special diets are available on a request basis. Catering for dietary allergies will need to be checked before booking.