Hotel Seefelderhof is a charming Tirolean hotel in a good location – with a high standard of comfort and cuisine. There is a friendly and informal atmosphere at the hotel mixed well with extremely professional service. For relaxation try out the excellent wellness facilities and the indoor pool.
· 6 minutes walk to resort centre · 5-10 minutes walk to ski school meeting place and nursery slopes · ski bus stop outside · close to railway station
for 2 people on half board sharing a room with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. Rooms with bath, triple rooms with balcony and small single rooms are also available at a supplement. All rooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· 55 bedrooms · lift to 3rd floor
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar · lounge · weekly live music
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor pool · spa area with sauna, steam room, infrared cabin, relaxation area, vital showers and tea bar · extra charge for massage and solarium
For the family
· children’s playroom with toys · games room
· fitness equipment · weekly torchlit walk with mulled wine
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon tea/coffee and cake · 4 course evening meals with choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly starter, dessert and farmers buffet · weekly gala dinner · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
Special dietary requirements can be catered for but are subject to a local supplement of approx €7 per day – please advise at time of booking.