You don’t find many all inclusive ski hotels, which is just one of the things that sets the Hotel Bergland apart from other places to stay – and they do it brilliantly. Extra touches include high quality service, a relaxed atmosphere and a great location.
This family-friendly hotel comes highly rated. Recent renovations help keep the Bergland fresh and modern, but still with that classic homely character that the Tirol is famous for.
Plus there’s an indoor pool and an excellent spa – perfect for a relaxing end to the day.
The Bergland is offered on an all inclusive basis including free draught beer, wine, local spirits and soft drinks 11am-10pm.
· 2 minutes’ walk to resort centre · 5 minutes’ walk to Gschwandtkopf lift and nursery slopes · 6 minutes’ walk to ski school meeting place and ski kindergarten · ski bus stop opposite the hotel
Hotel Bergland Rooms
All rooms have cable TV, hairdryer, bathrobes and safe.
(2) Twin room (small). Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
(2-3) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, extra single bed when booked for three, private shower or bath and WC.
(2-3) Twin room (large). Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three, private shower or bath and WC.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
(2-3) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower and WC.
(2-3) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
· free WiFi · 50 bedrooms · lift to third floor · lounge · bar · indoor swimming pool · sauna, steam room and relaxation area · extra charge for solarium and massage · tea bar in wellness area
- hot and cold buffet breakfast
- sparkling wine breakfast on Sundays
- soup and snack lunch buffet at the hotel or voucher for lunch snack in one of the mountain restaurants
- afternoon coffee, cake and snack buffet
- 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet
- weekly starter buffet, farmers’ buffet and gala dinner with cocktail and live music
- Christmas Eve gala meal and New Year’s Eve gala meal (with midnight buffet and drinks included all night) included
- all-inclusive drinks include wine, soft drinks, tea and coffee (11am – 10pm)
Please note: Your all-inclusive starts and ends at midday on arrival and departure days. All-inclusive drinks are not served in your hotel room.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
The Bergland contains a mixture of renovated and non-renovated rooms. Rooms are allocated on arrival, so we cannot guarantee you will receive a room that has been renovated.