The Landhaus Bauer is the small annexe of the Hotel Bauer – one of Saalbach’s leading hotels. The Landhaus is right in the centre of town, tucked away down a peaceful side street, so it’s great for enjoying the nightlife and getting a good night’s sleep afterwards. Also, you can be on your first lift of the day within a couple of minutes of leaving the hotel.
Back at the Landhaus, you’ve got a Finnish sauna, and you can pop across to the Hotel Bauer for a swim if you fancy. The rooms are tastefully decorated in a typically Austrian country-house style. You’ll love the friendly atmosphere and the owners, the Gegenhuber-Kraschowetz family, are always on hand, whether that’s serving your après drink or dishing up classic Austrian dishes at the evening meal, which you’ll also get over at the Bauer.
- Central location, 100m from the main hotel
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Schattberg, Bernkogel and Kohlmais ski lifts
- Ski back to within 50m of the main hotel
Landhaus Bauer Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV, hairdryer and bathrobes.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Conservatory and café/cake shop in the Hotel Bauer (1 minute’s walk away)
- Bauer’s Schi-Alm après bar (1 minute’s walk away)
- Indoor pool available to use at the Hotel Bauer (1 minute’s walk away)
- Fitness room and sauna
- Extra charge for massages
- 4 rooms
All meals are taken in the main hotel.
The Landhaus Bauer doesn’t have a lift.
· welcome drink · welcome schnapps and chocolate · hot and cold buffet breakfast · weekly sparkling wine breakfast · 4-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly farmers’ buffet and gala dinner
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.