The Hotel Bauer is a relatively small hotel with 35 rooms, so you can expect a personal and friendly service here from the get go.
Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 45 minutes by coach from Salzburg airport.
- Located in centre of resort in pedestrianised zone
- 100 metres to ski lifts and ski school meeting point
- Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 45 minutes by coach from Salzburg airport.
Hotel Bauer Rooms:
- No. of rooms: 35
- No. of buildings: 1
- No. of floors: 5
- Official rating: 4
Standard Austrian Twin Rooms are around 20m² and have a bath or shower and seating area.
Superior Austrian Twin Rooms are around 25m² and can sleep up to three using a single sofa bed (suitable for children only)
Standard Single Rooms are around 18m² and suitable for one adult or an adult sharing with a child (extra single bed)
- Cable / satellite TV
- Tea / coffee making facilities
- Lift accessible: Yes
- Lift serves all floors: No
- Access ramp: No
Hotel Bauer Facilities:
- Wellness area ‘Walulisowellness world’ with Phönix-Bad indoor pool with massage jets, Kneipp pool, various saunas (Bio-light sauna, steam grotto, waterfall shower and infrared cabin), fitness room, relaxation room with loungers with views of the Bernkogel mountain (open 8:00am to 10:00pm).
- Ski cellar with heated ski boot warmer
- Ski lockers for each room
Hotel Bauer Dining:
Hot and Cold buffet breakfast.
Five course evening meals.
Weekly gala dinner, farmers buffet and fondue evening.
Christmas gala dinner with six course evening meal.
New year gala dinner with six course evening meal and fireworks party.
- No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Half Board