Location-wise, the Alpin Resort Sport and Spa is in the heart of the village – you can even see the local church when you step out onto the terrace. And as for getting your ski on, the hotel’s got its own hire shop and you’re a short stroll from the main lift, so you’ll be up the mountain in no time.
Once you’re done for the day, head to the stylish AlpinSPA for some well-earned relaxation. With saunas and steam rooms galore, panoramic hot tubs and four separate pools, post-piste pampering doesn’t come better than this. Once you’re feeling rejuvenated, it’s time to think about food. The evening meals are a gourmet affair, with five courses of fine dining and a tempting dessert buffet to finish. And all your drinks are included too – cheers.
When it comes to the bedrooms, you’ve got a choice of swish twins and suites decked out with polished wood and feature lights to add a dash of style. And up in the eaves are a selection of simpler rooms, done up to a 3-star standard. Wherever you lay your head, you’ll get a choice of pillows – so whether you prefer soft or firm, you’ll have your fave without needing to ask.
- Less than 1 minute’s walk to the resort centre and nursery slopes
- 3 minutes’ walk to the Schattberg X-Press lift and ski bus stop
Alpin Resort Sport and Spa Rooms:
All rooms have a flatscreen TV with UK channels, free WiFi, telephone, hairdryer, bathrobes, slippers, safe and free minibar (restocked daily).
Eaves twin room (approx. 19m²) – sleeps 1-2: Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms are in the attic part of the hotel and are traditionally decorated to a 3-star standard.
Superior twin room (approx. 31m²) – sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 36m²) – sleeps 1-4 (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- 25m outdoor heated pool connected to small indoor hydromassage pool
- AlpinSPA with saunas, steam rooms, two hot tubs and quiet rooms with heated water beds (outdoor sauna is nude only)
- Extra charge for massages and treatments
- Fitness room
- Sun terrace
- Laundry service
- In-house ski shop
- Ski room with lockers and boot rack
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
· hot and cold buffet breakfast (until 10am) · late riser continental breakfast (until noon) · hot and cold lunchtime buffet (noon – 5pm) · snacks (5pm –midnight) · 5-course gourmet evening meal with daily starter, salad or dessert buffets · weekly Italian and Austrian buffets · vegetarian options are available · all drinks, including over 80 wines, sparkling wines, premium branded beers and spirits, and soft drinks (8am – midnight) · Christmas 6-course gala dinner · New Year’s Eve all-inclusive until 4am plus additional midnight buffet, live music and party
Please note: This hotel can’t cater for vegan or gluten-free diets.