Hotel Ferienwelt Kristall has a traditional feel and has become a real favourite with customers. It is located by the Kreuzboden chairlift and Frau Jastrinsky and her team ensure that their guests are made to feel at home.
- Kreuzboden chairlift behind the hotel
- Ski bus stop almost outside
- 5 minutes’ walk to the village centre
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Ferienwelt Kristall Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV and balcony.
Small twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Triple room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Quad room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 3 adults and 1 child up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per night, payable locally.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi throughout
- Bar (open until 11pm)
- Indoor pool with integral hot tub and covered swim-through to outdoor pool
- Sauna, steam room and infrared cabin (3-7pm)
- Relaxation area with water beds
- Extra charge for massages
- Extra charge for bathrobes
- 65 rooms
- Lift to all floors
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.