The Valamar Obertauern Hotel is the perfect place to hit the slopes and unwind. The hotel offers a family friendly experience, extensive spa area, and ski in, ski out location.
The Valamar Obertauern Hotel has extended its already impressive wellness facilities to add a 88m² indoor, outdoor pool. You can enjoy the fresh mountain air from the heated pool or explore the rest of the 770m² Balance spa. The spa has everything you’ll need including a steam bath, infrared sauna, tranquillity room, snow grotto, and Finnish and bio saunas.
There is something to entertain all the family including a soft play room, fun zone with video games, and cinema corner showing cartoons and family films. The Maro kids’ club runs an excellent supervised entertainment programme for 3-12 year olds.
Please note images of the hotel pool are artist’s impressions.
- Ski in, ski out
- 300 metres to the centre of Obertauern
- 200 metres to the Gamsleiten lift
Valamar Obertauern Hotel Rooms:
- No. of rooms: 72
- No. of floors: 4
- Official rating: 4
Local Fees and Taxes
Local tourist tax of €2.05 payable locally directly to hotel.
Superior Single rooms are 14m² with a French bed (a large single bed) and bath or shower.
Superior Triple rooms are 18m² with Austrian twin beds and a single sofa bed in the lounge area.
Junior Suites are 30m² and have a lounge area and bath or shower. They have Austrian twin beds and can sleep four using either sofa beds, single beds, or bunk beds.
- Bath or shower
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Valamar Obertauern Hotel Facilities:
- Wellness area with 88m² heated indoor, outdoor pool
- 770m² Balance spa including a steam bath, infrared sauna, snow grotto, tranquillity room, and Finnish and bio saunas. Family Hour for children under 16 accompanied by an adult is from 12:00 to 15:00
- Weekly sports and recreational programme including yoga, snowshoeing, guided off piste skiing, spirit tasting (payable locally)
- Bar & lounge
- Soft play room
- Fun zone with video games
- Cinema corner showing cartoons and family films
- Maro kids’ club with supervised entertainment programme (3-12 years)
Breakfast is an extensive hot and cold buffet
A full buffet dinner is served twice a week and a semi-served dinner is served five times a week
On a Thursday and Saturday guests can replace their regular dinner with a fondue for a supplement (€15pp for cheese and €20pp for meat and shrimp gourmet fondue)
- No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Bed & Breakfast
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free