Offering luxury service, on-the-piste location, and gourmet dining, the 5* Hotel Kesselspitze is an unforgettable choice for an Austrian getaway.
You couldn’t be closer to the piste as the Hotel has a ski in, ski out location with direct access to the slopes.
The beginner area is a snowball’s throw from the Hotel’s doorstep, and more experienced skiers can access the entire Obertauern ski area from the nearby Achenrain and Schaidberg lifts.
The hotel runs a free shuttle service to the centre of Obertauern so you can explore the resort just as easily as the slopes.
Whether you’re craving traditional Austrian cuisine or international flavours, the menu has something to please every palate. The talented chefs use fresh, locally sourced ingredients in all their dishes. Three times a week the fondue room is open, offering a variety of unique entrees and several fondue cooking styles, payable locally.
After a day on the slopes there is plenty to keep you busy, including a 200m² spa area with 80m² indoor fresh water pool, Finnish and bio sauna, aroma steam bath, and salt cave. Try out the hot whirlpool under open skies for something extra special.
Families can take advantage of the supervised Maro kids’ club for 3-12 years and the multimedia gaming room.
- Ski in, ski out location
- 200 metres from Achenrainbahn
- 350 metres from Schaidbergbahn
- Transfer time: approx. 1 hour 30 mins by coach from Salzburg airport
Hotel Kesselspitze Rooms:
- No. of rooms: 66
- No. of floors: 4
- Official rating: 5*
Local Fees and Taxes
Local tourist tax of €2.05 payable locally directly to hotel.
Superior Austrian twin rooms are 23m² with a shower. They can sleep two guests.
Superior Triple rooms are larger at 23m² with Austrian twin beds and a single sofa bed. They have a shower and seating area.
- Tea & coffee making facilities
- Bathrobes & slippers
- Lift accessible: No
- Lift serves all floors: Yes
- Access ramp: No
Hotel Kesselspitze Facilities:
- Wellness area with 80m² indoor freshwater pool, hot whirlpool, Finnish and bio sauna, aroma steam bath, salt cave, vitality bar, gym
- An extensive sports programme is bookable locally including yoga, snowshoeing, and guided off-piste skiing
- Free shuttle service in the Obertauern area
- Ski room
- Maro Club open everyday in children’s indoor playroom with supervision (3-12 years)
- Multimedia gaming lounge
- Cots available on request
Hotel Kesselspitze Dining:
Gourmet breakfast with hot and cold buffet is served until 11am.
Dinner is a five course set menu with an excellent choice of local and international dishes.
Apres snacks are available from 3-5pm with soups and light bites.
The hotel has a fondue room available three times a week with a variety of fondue cooking styles, payable locally.
- No of restaurants: 1
Board basis options available
- Half Board
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- Gluten Free