The Josl Mountain Lounging is a chic, boutique-style hotel in a great location in Obergurgl – it’s for over-16s only and offers you something a little less ordinary. On the top floor you’ll have some fantastic, panoramic mountain views from the modern wellness centre and rooftop pool, especially at sunset. The rooms are really comfortable, with modern furnishings, bright warm colours and sophisticated design.
It’s just a couple of minutes’ walk to Obergurgl’s ski school and the Hohe Mut lift, so whether you are just starting out learning or are an experienced skier you’ll be on the mountain in no time. And for nights out, the Josl Keller bar under the hotel is a popular haunt, with music and dancing until late – while the hotel bar is great for a more relaxed pace in the evenings.
- Central location
- 2 minutes’ walk to the Hohe Mut lift
- 2 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Josl Mountain Lounging Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, hairdryer, safe, bathrobes, slippers and free WiFi.
Twin room – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath, WC and balcony.
Finest twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath and WC.
Single room – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Lounge with bar
- Popular Josl Keller bar
- Weekly live music
- Rooftop pool
- Excellent Sky Sphere rooftop spa with saunas, steam room, hot tub, foot spa and relaxation area with heated loungers
- Extra charge for massage
- Complimentary tea, water and fruit in spa area
- Lift to all floors
- 45 bedrooms
Smart casual dress is required in the dining area at all times.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad and cheese buffets · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.