The simple Hotel Sportiv leads the way in Obergurgl when it comes to value and location. It’s moments from the Festkogel gondola, so you’ll be on the mountain in minutes each morning. And when you’ve finished skiing, you can pop over to the highly-rated Crystal VAYA Unique hotel to use its first-class facilities at no extra cost.
As for the hotel itself, there’s a traditional Tyrolean feel throughout. Wood-panelled ceilings add that classic mountain look, and an open wood fire warms the lounge at the end of each day. Slip off those ski boots, pull up an armchair and chat over the day’s events while you tuck into the après-ski snacks. Be sure to leave space for dinner though – there’s a huge buffet spread each evening, where you can fill up on familiar favourites or load your plate with local specialities to get a true taste of the region.
Add a touch of luxury to your off-slope hours with a visit to the Crystal’s impressive spa – the hotels are connected, so you don’t even need to venture outside. And if you’re staying with little ones, don’t miss the free Smiley kids’ club.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Ski bus stop outside
- 3 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
- 6 minutes’ walk to village centre
Hotel Sportiv by VAYA Rooms
All rooms have a cable TV and hairdryer.
(2) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, private bath and WC.
(2) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and balcony.
(1-3) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower, WC and balcony.
(1-3) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath, WC and balcony.
(1-4) Twin room (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years). Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three or double sofa bed when booked for four, private shower and WC.
(1-4) Twin room (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years). Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three or double sofa bed when booked for four, private bath and WC.
(1-2) Twin room. Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
Please note: All rooms are in the Hotel Sportiv hotel, which shares its facilities with the Crystal VAYA Unique hotel.
Hotel Sportiv by VAYA Facilities:
- Lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Dining room
- Free use of wellness facilities at the Crystal VAYA Unique hotel including indoor pool, heated outdoor pool, bio sauna, outdoor sauna with panoramic views, steam room, infrared cabin, hot tub, hot water grotto, relaxation area and fitness room
- Extra charge for massages
- Free Smiley kids’ club with supervision in the Crystal hotel for ages 3-12 (Sun-Fri, 10am – 9pm, lunch included)
- Free WiFi in the lobby
- 27 rooms
- Lift to all floors
This kids’ club offers free supervised childcare for youngsters from 3 to 12 years old, and is based at the neighbouring Crystal VAYA Unique hotel.
Hotel Sportiv by VAYA Activities:
- Free play with a range of toys
- Board games and imaginative play
- Arts and crafts
- Snowman building
- Snow play
The club operates Sunday to Friday. For childcare between 10am and 4pm, you’ll need to register the day before at reception. Without prior registration, you can still access the club from 4-8pm.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · daily après-ski snack · buffet evening meals
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.