The Hotel Olympia is a small family-run hotel in an ideal location in the heart of Obergurgl overlooking the ski school and nursery slopes. Decorated throughout in a traditional Tirolean style, the Olympia offers high quality cuisine, matched with professional yet friendly service.
- 1 minute’s walk to the nearest lift
- 5 minutes’ walk down the hill to the main street in resort
- 15 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Olympia Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer, bathrobes and free WiFi.
Twin room (approx. 24-26m²) – sleeps 2: Separable box-spring beds, private bath, WC and balcony.
Superior twin room (approx. 32-34m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 40-42m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Twin room (approx. 22-26m²) – sleeps 1-2: Separable box-spring beds, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable lounge and bar area
- Sky sports in lobby bar
- Stube with open fireplace
- Restaurant with panoramic views
- Wellness area with sauna and steam room
- Fitness room
- Complimentary fruit, tea and juice in wellness area
- Ski room with lockers and heated boot racks
Hotel Olympia Meals
- buffet breakfast with egg menu
- weekly sparkling wine breakfast
- daily afternoon snack (3.30pm-5pm)
- 5-course evening meals with a choice of main course, daily salad buffet and ice cream buffet
- weekly gala dinner
- weekly Italian evening
- weekly Austrian buffet
- 7-course New Year’s Eve gala dinner with music and midnight buffet included
- free refreshments (fruit, tea and juice) in wellness area
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.