The Hotel Alpenland has an excellent location, allowing you to ski-in and ski-out of this cosy yet elegant hotel owned by the Fender and Kieler Families. After a fantastic day on the mountain you can ski back to your hotel and relax in the wellness area or simply sit back and relax by the open log fire.
· ski in/out · 5 minutes walk down to village centre · 3 minutes walk to ski bus stop
Hotel Alpenland Rooms
All rooms are traditionally furnished in a Tyrolean style and have a satellite TV, hairdryer, internet link and safe.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private bath or shower and WC.
Family room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 40m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony with mountain views.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Comfortable lounge with open fireplace
- Cocktail bar
- Library with English books
- AlpenRelax wellness area with 3 saunas, 2 steam rooms, ice grotto and relaxation area with waterbeds
- Extra charge for massage
- Free tea, water and juice in the wellness area
- Children’s playroom with soft play toys
- Games room with pool table and darts
- 35 bedrooms
- Lift to all floors
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · 4-course evening meals with daily salad buffet · weekly themed buffet · New Year’s Eve gala dinner included
Please note: Vegan diets cannot be catered for. Gluten free diets can be catered for – please advise at time of booking.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.