Expertly run by family Fender this hotel has long been established as one of Austria’s finest. The Alpen Wellness Resort Hochfirst is situated approx. 3-4 minutes’ walk from the Festkogl gondola, with skiing back to the hotel. The spa area offers an impressive array of leisure facilities. However the hotel still retains the charm and character of a grand old hotel and has a deserved reputation for excellent cuisine.
- Ski-in, ski-out
- Lift and ski school directly behind the hotel
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski school meeting point
Alpen Wellness Resort Hochfirst Rooms:
All rooms have a hairdryer, cable TV and free WiFi.
Twin room (approx. 30m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and north-facing balcony.
Superior twin room (approx. 32m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and north-facing balcony.
Superior twin room (approx. 32m²) – sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private shower, WC and south-facing balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 38m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 13 years): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and north-facing balcony.
Single room (approx. 20m²) – sleeps 1: Single bed, private shower and WC.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Free WiFi
- Lively music twice a week
- Dining room and bar areas
- Winter garden
- Heated outdoor pool with panoramic views
- 1,500m² spa with indoor pool, two hot tubs, three saunas, two steam rooms and fitness room
- Extra charge for beauty treatments and massages
- Free hotel-run kids’ club for 3-10 years (Mon-Fri, 9am – 5pm, no need to pre-book)
- Lift to all floors
- 85 rooms
Hochfirst Children’s Club
This kids’ club provides all-round supervision for the little guests aged between 3 and 10 years.
- Daily programme of events
- Adventure snow play area with igloo
- Lunch (for an extra charge)
Open Monday to Friday from 9am – 5pm, throughout the season. This club does not need to be pre-booked.
Alpen Wellness Resort Hochfirst Dining:
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 6-course evening meal with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · weekly gala dinner on request · early meals for children available on request
Please note: Smart dress is required during evening meals.
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.