The Sporthotel Hotel Strass is one of Mayrhofen’s most popular hotels with live music, grill, late night eaterie and après ski ‘Ice Bar’. The hotel consist of 2 separate wings (Sport and Strass) above a central reception area. The superb spa and leisure facilities are located in the the Sport wing.
Overview of Sporthotel Strass facilities:
- Spacious lounge
- Lobby bar with TV
- Lively après-ski in the Ice Bar
- Spacious residents’ restaurants
- Bar & Grill à la carte restaurant
- Sports Lounge with daily live music
- Free entrance to sound-proofed night club ‘Arena’ with live music (except for special events)
- Dancing and DJs
- 2 squash courts
- Leisure spa with indoor pool, gym, various saunas, steam rooms and jacuzzi (free)
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Sporthotel Strass Rooms:
Interconnecting through an indoor corridoor
Official rating: 4
Superior Twin Rooms are around 32-35m² and sleep up to three (extra single bed). These rooms have a walk in shower, lounge area and balcony. All rooms have telephone, radio, cable TV, safe and hairdryer
Junior Suites are around 32m² and sleep up to three (single sofa bed). Also with shower, lounge area and balcony.
Superior Single Rooms are around 20m² and have a walk in shower and balcony.
Cable or satellite programmes
Lift accessible: Yes
Lift serves all floors: Yes
Access ramp: Yes