The Eberharter Apartments are cosy self-catered accommodation, with a fantastic reputation. They’re in a lovely picturesque spot in Mayrhofen and only a short walk to the resort centre. Access to the slopes is easy too – either jump on the nearby free ski bus or take a relaxed 10-15 minute stroll to the Penken gondola.
When it comes to food, you can also choose to add on evening meals and eat at the nearby Hotel Neuhaus, which is just a 10-minute walk from the apartments. Or stick with self-catering for the freedom to eat what and when you want.
- Quiet location
- 8 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
- 10-15 minutes’ walk to the Penken gondola
- Ski school meeting point at the top of the Penken gondola
- 1 minute’s walk to the ski bus stop
All apartments have a kitchenette with microwave, twin hobs and fridge, a satellite TV and hairdryer. Bed linen, towels and end-of-stay cleaning are all included.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-5 (max 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Two Austrian twin or double bedrooms, living room with single sofa bed when booked for five, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
2 bedroom apartment – sleeps 1-5 (max 4 adults or 4 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Austrian twin bedroom, living room, private bath or shower, WC and balcony, plus a second Austrian twin bedroom with extra single sofa bed, accessed via a separate entrance from the hallway.
Studio – sleeps 1-3 (max 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child up to 12 years): Austrian twin bedroom, extra single sofa bed when booked for three, private shower or bath, WC and balcony.
- Free WiFi
- Ski room with heated boot rack
- Breakfast room
The maximum size for a same-sex group booking at this hotel is four people.
There is no lift.
· self-catering apartment with kitchenette facilities · optional upgrade to self-catering plus, which includes evening meals at the nearby Hotel Neuhaus (less than 10 minutes’ walk away)