In 2010 the Hotel Fliana was extended to add a new indoor pool, extensive spa with beauty treatment area, new lounge and bar area, great après ski bar and refurbished rooms – and was awarded the rating of 4-star superior. Not resting upon their laurels, in 2013 there was even more developement with extensive modernisation of the older parts of the hotel.This superior hotel is all about style, comfort and service, all of which they do extremely well. You can ski back to the hotel at the end of the day and it’s ideally located just 50m from the ski lifts.
· ski to door · 50m to the Fimba and Pardatschgrat cable car stations · 2 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
for 2 people sharing a superior twin room with Austrian twin beds, deluxe furnishings, spacious bathroom with private bath or shower and WC, and balcony. These rooms can sleep max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children with an extra sofa bed.
All rooms have satellite TV, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer, free internet connection and safe.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
· WiFi · lift to all floors
Wine, dine & unwind
· in house Freeride après ski bar with themed party and live music · spacious bar and lounge area with open fireplace
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor pool · extensive spa area with with saunas, steam room, panoramic garden and relaxation areas · extra charge for spa baths, massage and beauty treatments · complimentary drinks, fruit and snacks in the wellness area
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course evening meals with a choice of courses · weekly themed buffets and gala dinner · Christmas Eve gala dinner included
The Hotel Fliana is 100% non-smoking.