The Alpine Palace Hotel focuses on luxury, wellness and individuality. With an abundance of leisure facilities, including indoor and outdoor pools, this is a great place to relax. Top this off with sumptuous dining arrangements, live music and beautiful rooms for a great hotel experience. It gets even better, as getting up the mountain is simple — the hotel is right next to the Reiterkogel gondola in the centre of Hinterglemm.
- Central location
- Next to the Reiterkogel gondola
- 5 minutes’ walk to the ski school meeting point
Hotel Alpine Palace Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have bathrobes, a hairdryer, radio, safe, minibar and satellite TV.
Deluxe twin room (approx. 40m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years). Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Junior suite (approx. 50m²) – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years). Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed when booked for three or four, private bath, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds. One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
- Live music three times a week
- Sun terrace
- Wine cellar
- Indoor pool
- 2,000m² Alpine Wellness spa with sauna, steam room, hot tub and relaxation area
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for massages, beauty treatments and private spa room
- Outdoor pool
- Children’s playroom and activity programme with supervision
- Children’s lunch available at an extra charge
- Games room with pool table and table football
- 81 rooms
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · afternoon snack · 6-course evening meal with a choice of main course, daily vegetarian option and daily salad buffet · weekly dessert buffet · New Year’s Eve gala dinner included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.