If you like your views then the Hotel Alpenblick is definitely a great choice. Location-wise it’s a wee bit out of town – so your evenings are most likely going to be spent around the hotel – luckily this place has a nice relaxed atmosphere to enjoy your time.
The Alpenblick successfully fuses classic Austrian hospitality with modern luxury. The modern design flows throughout the whole hotel. And you’ve got a wide variety of stylish rooms – decorated beautifully – to choose from.
Bad Gastein is well known for its thermal, healing springs – so obviously wellness is also taken care of here at the Alpenblick. Radon treatments and massages are available to book. If you are looking for more common facilities, such as steam rooms and saunas you’ll also be in luck with these facilities free to use after your skiing day is over.
Plus there’s an outdoor thermal pool – an awesome place to make the most of those views and even the sauna has a little window overlooking the valley.
· ski to door – conditions permitting · ski bus stop outside · 5 minutes to Graukogel lift · 10 minutes’ walk to town centre
Hotel Alpenblick Rooms:
All rooms have a satellite TV.
Small twin room – sleeps 1-2: Single bed, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Family room – sleeps 4-5: Two twin or double bedrooms, extra single bed when booked for five people, private bath or shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2-3: Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private shower and WC.
Twin room – sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years): Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds: One large bed frame containing two single mattresses, each with their own bedding.
· 38 rooms · lift to all floors
Wine, dine & unwind
· cosy bar · lounge and sun terrace · restaurant with excellent views
Spa, wellness & pools
· heated outdoor swimming pool – weather dependant · steam room, sauna area and relaxation area
For the family
· children’s play area· games room with pool table, darts, table tennis and table football
· buffet breakfast · 3 course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet