The Alphof is a well run, charming and attractive hotel, located in a peaceful, elevated position close to the centre of Alpbach. You can expect a very warm welcome from the friendly team at the hotel.
Enjoy hearty and traditional Austrian cuisine with attentive service and after dinner relax by the cosy fire in the comfortable lounge area. There’s an indoor pool and spa area – great for a refreshing swim or sauna.
In addition to the hotel’s daily shuttle bus to the ski lifts, the public ski bus stops outside in the mornings.
· 5 minutes walk to village centre · 5 minutes walk to Böglerlift nursery slope · 5 minutes to Wiedersbergerhorn gondola by hotel shuttle · public ski-bus stop outside
Hotel shuttle runs once in morning and once in afternoon
The ski bus stops here twice in the morning and twice in the afternoon.
Small room – for 1-2 people
with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC. These rooms are either in the eaves or with restricted views.
Alpbach room – for 2 people + cot space
with Austrian twin beds, private shower and WC.
Fichtennestl room with balcony – for 2-3 people
with Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower and WC.
Schatzberg junior suite with balcony – for 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive
with Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
Terrace balcony room – new wing – 32m² – for 2-3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children up to 14 years inclusive + cot space with Austrian twin beds and extra double sofa bed, private bath or shower and WC.
All bedrooms have satellite TV, hairdryer, safe and internet link. There is an extra charge for use of safe.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Infants & cots
Cot hire is available free of charge.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
· extra charge for WiFi · lift to all floors · free outdoor parking · extra charge for garage parking
Wine, dine & unwind
· bar – smoking permitted · cosy lounge with open fire place · large sun terrace with panoramic views
Spa, wellness & pools
· indoor swimming pool with integral whirlpool · 2 saunas, steam room and infrared cabin · extra charge for solarium and massage
Smoking is permitted in the bar.
· welcome drink · hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 4 course evening meals with a choice of main course plus daily salad buffet · occasional starter and dessert buffets · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala dinners included