The stylish Piolets Park & Spa Hotel is a top pick if you’re looking for a little luxury on your ski trip. It faces the mountains and slopes, so there are amazing views wherever you look – and to get on the hill yourself, it’s a short walk to the gondola or you can jump on the free shuttle bus to get there in just a minute.
There’s a contemporary but cosy feel, from the rooms to the lobby lounge – where you can press a button to order drinks right to your table. And the spa is the place to be in the afternoons. Pay a little extra and swim a few lazy laps in the pool or relax in the outdoor hot tub, looking out at the snowy scenery. If you’ve got little ones with you, they’ll have a blast in the playroom.
The breakfast and evening buffets have a varied spread of high-quality dishes – plus show cooking stations where you can get freshly made favourites like raclette. And you can also treat yourself to a meal in the à la carte Kao restaurant, which serves superb Chinese food and draws visitors from all over the country.
· central resort location · 8 minutes’ walk to the gondola
Piolets Park & Spa Hotel Rooms
All rooms have a satellite TV, telephone, free WiFi, hairdryer, safe, kettle and mini fridge.
Twin room – sleeps 1-4: Twin beds or double bed, two single rollaway beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Twin room – sleeps 1-4: Twin beds or double bed, two single rollaway beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony. (These rooms can be interconnected if you book two at once, sleeping a total of up to 8 people).
- Buffet restaurant with show cooking
- À la carte Chinese restaurant, Kao (over 13s only)
- Lounge bar with terrace
- Children’s playroom with soft play area, ball pit, TV and supervised activities
- Extra charge for spa with indoor pool, indoor hot tub, sauna, hammam, hydrotherapy bath, relaxation area, outdoor hot tub and tea corner (spa entry must be booked in advance, flip flops and swimming caps must be worn)
- Extra charge for treatments and massages
- Fitness area
- Onsite ski shop
- Free shuttle bus to the gondola (8.30am – 5.30pm)
- Ski lockers
- 24-hour reception
- Free WiFi throughout
- 150 rooms
Piolets Park Mountain Hotel & Spa Kids’ Club
This hotel-run club offers playtime for children of all ages (kids aged 5 years and under must be accompanied by an adult). They’ll be looked after by the friendly, qualified animation team.
Piolets Park & Spa Hotel Activities:
- Painting and crafts
- Free play
- Story time
- Games and films
- Soft play area (open 4-10pm)
Morning childcare and babysitting services are also available for an extra charge, payable locally.
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · 5-course buffet evening meal with show cooking stations · Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve gala meals included (New Year’s Eve meal includes wine, Champagne and soft drinks for kids)