Featured Ski Packages in Zurs
All Zurs Packages
Zurs is a popular ski resort town located in the Arlberg region of Austria. It is known for its challenging slopes, luxurious accommodations, and lively après-ski scene.
Zürs has a lively après-ski scene, with a variety of bars, restaurants, and clubs to choose from. Some of the most popular après-ski spots include:
- Krone Bar: This upscale bar is located in the Hotel Krone and offers stunning views of the Zürs mountains.
- Ski Bar Zürs: This popular bar is located at the base of the Zürsersee lift and offers live music and dancing until the early hours of the morning.
- Muggengratalm: This traditional Austrian restaurant is located at the top of the Muggengrat lift and offers stunning views of the surrounding mountains.
In addition to skiing and snowboarding, Zürs offers a variety of other activities, including:
- Cross-country skiing
- Ice skating
- Helicopter skiing
- Sightseeing: Zürs is home to a number of historical and cultural attractions, including the Zürs Church and the Zürs Museum.
Zürs has over 180 kilometres of groomed ski slopes, making it a great destination for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. The slopes are divided into two main areas:
- Zürsersee: This area is home to a variety of terrain, including easy, intermediate, and advanced slopes, as well as off-piste skiing.
- Muggengrat: This area is home to more challenging slopes, including the infamous “White Ring” circuit.
- Season Start / End: 2/12 – 4/4
- Opening Times: 08:45 – 16:30
- Total Slope Length: 180 km
- Easy Slope Length: 73 km
- Intermediate Slope Length: 79 km
- Difficult Slope Length: 28 km
MOUNTAIN STATION ALTITUDE: 2811m
VALLEY STATION ALTITUDE: 1720m
TOTAL SKI LIFTS: 88
CABLE CARS: 5
CHAIR LIFTS: 45
DRAG LIFTS: 28