- Penthouse chalet in the Chalet Hotel Montpelier
- Resort centre just 5-7minutes’ walk (700m) and 5 minutes further on to the Médran lifts
- Ski bus stop just 100m
- Free use of spa and indoor pool
- Comfortable lounge area in each
- TV/DVD/ Free Wifi
- South-facing balcony
- Buffet breakfast with hot option and afternoon tea/coffee and cake
- 4-course dinner including aperitif, choice of complimentary quality wines, coffee and chocolates.
This lovely penthouse Chalet shares the very top floor of the Chalet Hotel Montpelier and shares the best features of the hotel whilst retaining the exclusive cosiness of an independently run chalet with its own Chalet Host.
Chalet Caprice has large picture windows in the apex of the building, with the most superb views across the valley to the impressive Mont Blanc Massif.
Guests staying in the Chalet Caprice are welcome to use the Wellness Spa of the hotel, including its indoor swimming pool and can enjoy drinks in the bar if they choose.
The chalet has a spacious lounge area with two extra single sofa-beds that can be used if required for groups of eight. The chalet is only available to whole chalet bookings and cannot be booked by the individual room.
Fifth Floor – East wing
Chalet entrance, kitchen, lounge with two single sofa-beds, dining area with balcony. Bath/wc.
Room 504A – Twin, shares bath/wc with room 504C
Room 504B – Twin with en suite bath/wc
Room 504C – Twin, shares bath/wc with room 504A