With floor-to-ceiling windows in the Hotel Sansicario Majestic restaurant, lobby and spa areas, you can really make the most of those spectacular alpine views. You’re a 20-minute walk from the slopes and resort centre here, or you can hop on the hotel’s free shuttle bus if you don’t fancy the walk.
Stylishly decorated throughout, the hotel has an elegant feel – and there are some great facilities too. Book a slot to use the spa to enjoy a little zen time each day of your stay. The sun terrace is just the spot for an après tipple and if you’re staying with littles ones, the hotel-run kids’ club is bound to be a crowd-pleaser.
There’s a buffet breakfast served each morning, and afternoon snacks to look forward to when you’re back from the slopes. End the day with a 3-course evening meal with wine included, and, if they want to, kids can eat their evening meal with the rest of their kids’ club group.
Hotel Sansicario Majestic Location
- 5 minutes’ walk to the nearest lift
- Shuttle bus stop outside for buses to the resort centre and slopes
- 20 minutes’ nursery slopes
- 20 minutes’ walk to the resort centre
Hotel Sansicario Majestic Rooms:
All rooms are non-smoking and have a satellite TV, free WiFi, a telephone, bathrobes, hairdryer, safe and minibar.
Twin room – sleeps 1-3: Twin beds, single bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Cots are available to hire for approx. €10 per day, payable locally.
If you’re staying with a child aged under 3 years, you’ll need to pay an extra €84 per week for a Coccinella Baby Care kit, which includes a cot, changing table, toilet training seat (on request), bottle warmer, baby bath and linen set, as well as a high chair for use in the restaurant.
Interconnecting rooms are available on request.
Rooms with a mountain view are available on request when you book, for an extra charge of €10 per day.
Hotel Sansicario Majestic Facilities
- Sun terrace
- Piano Bar with live music
- Extra charge for spa with indoor pool, three hot tubs, three saunas, Turkish bath, sensory showers and relaxation room (over 14s only)
- Fitness room
- Extra charge for massages
- Kids’ clubs for children aged 3-10 years and 11-14 years
- Parents’ kitchen corner with bottle preparation area
- Free ski lockers
- Extra charge for luxury ski lockers
- Free WiFi
- Lift to all floors
- Extra charge for laundry facilities
There’s an extra charge to use the spa, and you’ll need to book a specific time slot for the week in advance at reception – you can use the spa each day during that time slot. Swimming caps and goggles must be worn in the pool and are available to buy from reception.
You’ll need to buy a Coccinella Baby Care kit if you’re staying with a child under the age of 3 years. Kits cost €84 per week and include a cot, changing table, toilet training seat (on request), bottle warmer, baby bath, linen set, as well as a high chair for use in the restaurant.
· buffet breakfast · afternoon snacks · 3-course evening meal with a choice of menu, starter, salad and dessert buffets · house wine and mineral water are included with evening meals · Christmas and New Year’s Eve gala meals included
Swimming pool and sauna are open daily from 3pm-7.30pm. Swimming hats must be worn in the pool and are available to buy from the hotel reception.
Jacuzzi & sauna available in wellness centre at extra charge. Entrance to wellness centre is €29 per person, per week for ages 13 years and above.
Children under 18 yrs of age, it is compulsory to wear a helmet when on the ski slopes.
Majestic for Families
Serenino & Serenup Clubs
There are two clubs at the Majestic, suitable for kids aged 3-14 years. Serenino Club is for little ones aged 3-10, and children aged 11-14 years can join the Serenup Club. Serenino Club is open 6 days per week from 9am – 6pm (closed on Sundays). Serenup Club is open 6 days per week from 9am – 1pm and 4-7pm (closed Sundays). For an extra cost, children in both clubs can have lunch included.
- Serenino Club: Staff will help little ones put on their ski gear before taking them to ski school, then take them back to the hotel after lessons. Kids will enjoy creative play activities, games, workshops, films and cartoons, and afternoon snacks are provided too.
- Serenup Club: Staff will take the kids to ski school. They’ll also be involved in sports, games and creative activities.